I am such a hypocrite. I haven't posted in over 2 weeks, and my nails have been NAKED almost the whole time. GASP!!
That being said, I'm back. Woot woot. Today I'm spicing it up, a little early perhaps, with a simple plaid Valentine's heart design.
Basically, all I need to tell you is that I "heart" it. A lot. Me + gray = love right now.
Here are the steps:
- Apply 1 coat of CND Stickey base coat.
- Apply 2 coats of China Glaze Recycle.
- Make 2 horizontal and 2 vertical intersecting lines with white acrylic craft paint and a striping brush. I used the brush from one of my Stripe Rite (you can buy them at Sally's) bottles.
- Add a heart with pink acrylic craft paint and a dotting tool.
- Finish with 1 coat of CND Super Shiney top coat.