I think I'm seriously feeling Valentine's day creep up on me minute by minute. I know, I KNOW, it's still only January... but I just am loving pinks/reds/hearts/flowers... all the mushy-lovey stuff.
For this mani, I followed these steps:
- Apply 1 coat of CND Stickey base coat
- Apply 2 coats of OPI That's Hot! Pink
- On the accent nail, using a dotting tool and acrylic black craft paint, make 3 big swoops and fill them in. It creates a ruffle shape on the nail.
- Using a striper brush and white acrylic craft paint, begin painting a rose.
- Start with small, curved lines. Begin making the lines larger as they curve around each other.