To finish off my last holiday mani that was all dolled up with Christmas spirit, I wanted something festive... but not too overdone. I opted for a classic red and green leopard.
- Apply 1 coat of CND Stickey base coat
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Color So Hot It Berns to each nail except the accent nail
- On the accent nail, add 2 coats of China Glaze White Cap
- Apply 1 coat of China Glaze Mrs. Claus to each nail except the accent nail
- Using a dotting tool and acrylic craft paint, make random dots in red and green on your accent nail
- Surround those dots with mini parenthesis in black craft paint
- Finish with 2 coats of CND Super Shiney top coat