Though they look rather intricate, they're totally not. When I picked up this scarf from Burlington Coat Factory last week, I knew I wanted to do some nails to match its leopard pattern. Coincidentally, I had the exact colors to match. Here are the steps I followed for this mani:
- Apply 1 coat of CND Stickey base coat.
- Add 2 coats of butter LONDON All Hail The Queen.
- Using your polish brush, place random dots on each nail with China Glaze In Awe of Amber.
- Surround the amber dots with mini parenthesis using a dotting tool and black acrylic paint.
- Add random stars (they're supposed to be flowers) using a dotting tool and orange and pink acrylic paint.
- Finish with 2 coats of CND Super Shiney top coat.