Don't get mad! GET PLAID!!!
You just can't be in a bad mood with a rockin' plaid print on your nails. Well, I can't... that's for sure. For this plaid ensemble, I used:
- 1 coat of CND Stickey base coat
- 2 coats of butter LONDON Marrow
- A striper brush, acrylic craft paint, and Stripe Rite silver glitter for the plaid stripes (And yes, they're freehand... I'm totally a perfectionist, that's why I didn't do this design on EACH nail. It would have taken forever!!)
- 1 coat of Looks Wet top coat
- 1 coat of CND Super Shiney top coat
On a side note... which is better... the photo above? Or the photo below? Let me know!! I'm debating doing a switch-up on my photo style.
Now, if you've still got a Case of the Mondays... go paint some plaid nail art on your own nails! You can thank me later :)