So, the final tally came to 189 people who entered and exactly 900 entries. And the winner is... [drum roll please]...
**Sorry it shows 100 up there instead of 900. Not sure why it is doing that**
Naudii Beautii! Congratulations :) Make sure to check your email so I can get your prize package out to you!
Also, I wanted to give some feedback regarding some suggestions you all had for me. Read if you want, but no worries if you skip it:
- A LOT of people requested Konad nail art. Unfortunately, I don't have a stamper or any plates. I don't plan on getting one quite yet. I still have a lot of freehand designs that I want to test out... but maybe in the future you will see some Konading.
- Some of you suggested that I change my layout/background/header. I changed the background and layout a little... do you like it? I'm working on the header :) I have a guy that should be making a logo soon. Any suggestions?
- One awesome reader, Melanie, suggested I create a list of polishes and include the mani's I have done with each. If you check out the top tab that says Lacquer List... that would be it! Hope you like it.
- There were lots of requests for more tutorials. I'll try to include them as often as I can!
- For those of you that asked for makeup reviews... head to my other blog at www.lastlash.blogspot.com. You'll find mascara/beauty stuff there!
- I'm sorry my pictures aren't more crisp. I'm currently using my iPhone 4, but hopefully in June I'll have a new camera and will be able to clean up the pictures.
- Many of you asked for just plain swatches. Unfortunately, I can never really just do plain nails. There has to be some sort of nail art on them for me to be happy... but some designs are more basic than others and some have only one accent/funky nail... so hopefully that helps.