I added a little nail art on the accent finger just for fun. These are the steps I took for this mani:
- Apply 1 coat of CND Stickey
- Apply 2 coats of China Glaze Bahamian Escape
- Apply 2 coats of China Glaze Luna (on all nails except for accent nails)
- With Stripe Rite white & black stripers, create little starbursts on the accent nail
- Top off the glittery nails with 1 coat of Gelous
- Finish with 1 coat of Seche Vite
For some reason, the foil finish did not want to photograph. I had a hard time capturing it.
But isn't my Paris bouncy ball fun? I wish I could say I bought it in Paris. Boo. Unfortunately I've never been... maybe some day. Overall, Luna is a really fresh, springtime color. I like it layered over Bahamian Escape a lot, and from other swatches I've seen it looks like it is pretty by itself as well.